Thank you for commenting and participating in the StrokeXYZ forum! A few ground rules before you post anything:
1. Please be respectful with the language you use. Keep in mind that we’d like the forums to be a comfortable place for people of all different backgrounds, so try to keep the four-lettered words to a minimum. Swearing is not expressly prohibited – we understand that sometimes a well-placed obscenity can be the most succinct way to express your feelings – but try and keep things readable for everyone.
2. No personal attacks or threats. All comments which fall under this category will be deleted and the user will be banned from the forums.
3. No spam. Please, only include links to articles or other blogs when relevant to the discussion. If you would like to submit your blog (or website) to be included on the Stroke Recovery Blogroll, send an email with the link and description to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Respect the privacy of others. This includes sharing information about people you know recovering from a stroke or about your caregivers. Please make sure that you either have permission before sharing the stories and experiences of other people, or share your stories in such a way that the identifying information of other people has been removed.
5. If you have questions, concerns, need a comment deleted, or just want to say hi, please CLICK HERE!
Please note that the opinions expressed by forum commenters are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site administrators or StrokeXYZ.com. StrokeXYZ.com makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use.